vehicle related info

Vehicle registration information.

For sale of old vehicle
- Form 28 (NoC) need to be submitted to current RTO
- Pencil print of vehicle identification number from chassis is needed on three copies of form.
- original RC
- photocopy of RC
- insurance certificate

Should get the NOC and transfer forms 29, 30 from old authority first and then these should be submitted to new authority by the buyer.


Popular posts from this blog

Banking related info